College Financing Plan
The College Financing Plan is a consumer tool that Pueblo Community College provides to describe –in a standard format—the educational costs and the financial aid that Pueblo Community College awards to help students meet costs. The standardized form is designed to simplify the information that students receive to help them understand educational costs and financial aid award offers. The College Financing Plan generates figures that are estimates only and all tuition rates and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Pueblo Community College uses a standard allowance for some expenses that may not match your actual costs. Additionally, the College Financing Plan includes estimates for personal expenses and travel, and such expenses may vary greatly dependent upon personal choice.
- The College Financing Plan does not include some fees that are course or program-specific (e.g., lab fees, education materials, supplies, etc.).
All amounts shown on the College Financing Plan or in other publications or websites represent tuition and fees as currently approved by the college. However, Pueblo Community College reserves the right to modify tuition rates and fees without prior notice and to make such modifications applicable to students currently enrolled at the college, as well as to incoming students. Students are responsible for all charges billed by the college.
The estimates included in the College Financing Plan are not binding to Pueblo Community College, the Colorado Community College System, or the State of Colorado.
Below are examples of what you will see when you are an accepted student and view your College Financing Plan within the student portal MyPCC. These College Financing Plans do not necessarily reflect what you will see when you log into your personalized College Financing Plan in MyPCC.
To View your personalized College Financing Plan, access your MyPCC account.
• Select the Financial Aid Requirements icon from the Dashboard
• Select the appropriate academic year
• Select Financial Aid Tab
• Select College Financing Plan