For students to truly succeed at Pueblo Community College, all new readmitted and undeclared students enrolling in more than six credit hours who have not completed 15 credit hours must meet with an academic advisor prior to registering for classes. At an academic advising session, students can expect the academic advisor to:
- Review program and test scores
- Help students choose first semester classes
- Assign a faculty advisor for guidance in future semesters
- Discuss and understand academic goals and how they relate to career interests
- Refer student to career exploration, clarification, and development, and to academic support services
The Center for Academic Advising is located in conjunction with the Enrollment Center. Students can come to the Go!Zone, for walk-in advising or call 549-3177 to set up an appointment with an academic advisor.