College Work-Study Program (CWSP)
Seventy percent of state money and all federal money is awarded to students who demonstrate financial need. The College Work-Study Program is designed to offer jobs to students who are not eligible for need-based funds. Full-time and part-time students are employed for 10-20 hours per week in areas that relate to their academic and career goals. Funds are provided by the Federal Work-Study Program and the Colorado General Assembly.
To be eligible for work-study, you must meet these basic requirements:
- Must have a completed current FAFSA on file with PCC
- Must be awarded and eligible to receive financial aid
- Must be actively enrolled in at least 6 credit hours at PCC
- Cannot have a bachelor’s degree
- Must be in a financial aid-eligible program
View the Student Employee Expectations
Please contact the Financial Aid office to verify your eligibility prior to applying for a position.
Applying for Work-Study Positions
All work-study positions at PCC are listed through Career CONNECTIONS. To view and apply for work-study positions, you will need to create a Career CONNECTIONS account.