The Pueblo Community College Library provides access to information, teaches students information skills for life-long learning, and supports PCC's community role
Pueblo Community College Library services are available to currently enrolled PCC students, faculty and staff.
- Library users can access the library catalog and academic databases through the PCC Library webpage, MyCourses, and on the PCC Portal. Enter your S number at the prompt for access to eBooks and databases.
- Books and study materials in Course Reserves, are intended to supplement course content and are available at the Pueblo and Fremont campus libraries, the Mancos Learning/Testing Center, and the Bayfield and Durango front desks.
Books and Passes
- Books and other traditional library materials are available for checkout at the Pueblo and Fremont campuses.
- Passes are available for checkout at the Pueblo Campus Library for currently enrolled students only. Passes permit free entry to numerous Pueblo museums, the Sangre de Cristo Arts Center, Pueblo Zoo, and Colorado State Parks
- The Pueblo Campus Library offers laptops, computer accessories, USB drives, calculators, charging units, and digital voice recorders for check out. Printing and scanning options are also available.
- The Fremont Campus Library/Learning Center offers laptops and printing.
- The Pueblo Campus Library offers private study rooms by reservation or walk-in basis. Open study spaces in a quiet, comfortable environment are also provided.
- The Fremont Campus Library/Learning Center provides open study spaces and private study rooms on a first-come/first-served basis.
- Research assistance is available by phone, 719-549-3305, or by selecting the Book a Librarian option on the PCC Library Webpage. In-person and virtual reference services are provided.
- The PCC Library Classroom is designed to help students learn about and conduct research successfully. It is an optional course available to all students and is located in the MyCourses Learning Management System.
In order to provide user experiences and resources that support learning we ask that students and other Library visitors comply with our guidelines.
Cell Phone Usage – Patrons are asked to silence their cell phones before entering the library. Please take phone calls outside of the library.
Checkout Procedures – To check out library materials students must present a current PCC Student ID or current Colorado picture ID. To check out materials requiring a contract, students must present a current Colorado picture ID with their birth date to verify whether they are over the age of 18.
Children in the Library – Children under age 13 must be accompanied by an adult. Children are welcome in the library as long as our quiet study space is respected and remains quiet. Books from the library’s children’s collection may be checked out by students and staff.
Community Members – Community members may check out up to three books but cannot utilize college computers intended for student use.
Computer Use – Students are required to abide by all applicable state, federal, and college policies, procedures, and standards. The library is not responsible for damaged or lost files on college computers. Files and browsing history are automatically removed from college computers when the user logs off.
Conduct – All PCC Library users are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that is respectful of other library users, staff, materials, and facilities.
Copyright – Library users are reminded to comply with copyright law. Call or email the library for information on copyright law. 719-549-3305 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Food and Drink - Library users may bring dry food items and drinks in covered containers into the library.
Personal Property - Library visitors are asked to keep personal property and valuables with them at all times. The library cannot be held responsible for items left unattended.
User and Borrower Agreement – PCC students, faculty, and staff members may utilize library spaced and equipment per specified guidelines. The User and Borrower Agreement is available online and posted in the library.