Harvesting a Better Future
Our students receive an agriculture education that prepares them to attain a career in an ever-changing environment of production agriculture, animal science and agricultural technology. Learn from agricultural experts in academic and field settings close to home in Southwest Colorado.
Agricultural challenges will continue to face farmers and ranchers in a changing climate with increased demand for water resources, pest and pathogen pressures and population growth. These challenges will require food, fiber and animal production farmers to expand their knowledge in available technologies and methods of agricultural practices to take our society into a sustainable future.
Available For-Credit Course Offerings:
- AGB 1002 Foundations of Agri-business
- AGP 1007 Practical Irrigation Mgmt.
- AGR 2160 World Population and Food: GT-SS3
- AGY 1100 General Crop Production
- AGY 2140 Intro to Soils
- ASC 1100 Intro to Animal Science
- CHE 1011 Intro to Chemistry
- CIS 1018 Intro to PCC Applications
- GEO 1012 Physical Geography-Weather and Climate with Lab: GT-SC1
- UAS 1040 UAS Intro to Ground School
- UAS 1050 UAS Foundations
- UAS 1051 UAS Applications
- UAS 1052 UAS Personnel