Completing your Associate of Arts degree in Political Science at PCC will allow you to take the same entry-level courses you’d study at a university. You’ll save thousands of dollars and enjoy the benefits of smaller class sizes and personalized attention from your instructors. When you graduate, you’ll be prepared to transfer as a junior to one of the following four-year schools in Colorado to complete your bachelor’s degree in these areas:
- Adams State University (Bachelor of Arts, History, Anthropology, & Political Science: Political Science)
- Colorado Mesa University (BA, Political Science)
- Colorado State University-Fort Collins (BA, Political Science)
- Colorado State University-Pueblo (BA, Political Science; Bachelor of Science, Political Science)
- Fort Lewis College (BA, Political Science)
- Metropolitan State University of Denver (BA, Political Science)
- University of Colorado-Boulder (BA, Political Science)
- University of Colorado-Colorado Springs (BA, Political Science)
- University of Colorado-Denver (BA, Political Science)
- University of Northern Colorado (BA, Political Science)
- Western State Colorado University (BA, Politics & Government)
What will I learn?
Political science is the study of the political process. Its students understand the difference between an opinion and an argument. Political science graduates have a passion for political life not only locally, but also globally. You will discover the origin, development and operation of political systems and public policy. This program introduces you to political science and includes courses that are common to all four-year institutions in Colorado.