Steps to Register for Accommodations
Students with disabilities who want to request accommodations for their courses/testing are required to follow the steps listed below:
- If you are requiring accommodations for the Accuplacer Test, please contact us at Disability.Resources@pueblocc.edu or 719-549-3446 to set up an appointment two weeks prior to your scheduled testing date. Note: Extension campus students can request a phone appointment.
- Provide our office with any relevant documentation to help us understand how we can best accommodate you.
- Complete and submit the online Student Intake form.
- Once you are registered for courses, meet with the DR staff to create Letters of Accommodation(LOAs) which will list appropriate and reasonable accommodations for each course.
- The DR staff will email your LOAs to each of your instructors to ensure they are notified of your accommodation needs.
- The DR staff will also email you a copy of your LOAs; therefore, you will need to respond to their email to confirm that the listed accommodations are what was discussed and agreed upon.
- Be sure to contact our office to sign up for accommodations each semester, if needed.