PCC Facebook PCC Instagram PCC Twitter PCC YouTube
  • Financial Aid
  • Remote Advising & Enrollment Support

    In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, PCC is limiting the number of people on campus by providing college services remotely so students and prospective students can receive assistance from home. Visit our Remote Student Services page for more information.

  • Financial Aid

    SCAM ALERT: Panthers, please be wary of scammers looking to take advantage of students during the COVID-19 crisis. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has useful information to help you avoid the student loan debt relief scams that unfortunately can become more common in times like these.

    Beware of Fraudulent FAFSA Sites
    Submit your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) application online at the federal government's application website, studentaid.gov. Note: It's a .gov site, not a .com. FAFSA is free. Don't be duped by similarly named fraudulent sites.

    There are many options available to help students pay for college expenses! In addition to administering a comprehensive program of grants, loans and assistance in the form of on-campus employment, the Financial Aid Office can also provide resources for scholarship information.

    To start the financial aid process, students need to complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Apply early to avoid delays in getting payment. Processing time can take several weeks.

    The FAFSA is accessible online at studentaid.gov where it is filed electronically. The Department of Education will process a Student Aid Report (SAR) from the FAFSA. This usually takes about three weeks. Upon receiving a SAR, the applicant should review it for accuracy. If there are corrections or questions about the data, contact PCC’s Financial Aid Office.

    Students are responsible for contacting the Financial Aid Office (Go!Zone Enrollment Center, 549.3020) to check on how refunds could affect financial aid. In addition, if a student who is receiving Title IV Financial Aid funds, withdraws from school, a portion of the grant or loan funds must be returned. Under these circumstances, the student is also responsible for returning unearned assistance, according to the Higher Education Amendments of 1998. The Go!Zone Enrollment Center (719-549-3020) can provide additional information

    All refunds from Financial Aid (over-payments or for returned books) will be disbursed through BankMobile. For more information about BankMobile, visit the BankMobile website.

    Federal School Code for PCC: 014829

  • Forms

    Financial Aid Forms

    Download financial aid forms including those for verification, authorization and loan applications.

    >> Forms

  • How to Apply

    Applying for FAFSA is Free!

    There are several financial resources available for you if you wish to apply for financial assistance. You should start the process by completing the application for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).

    >> Apply