Fastest growing occupations in Colorado
Our programs give you the real-world skills and know-how to get you started in the education you need for the state’s top growing occupations (according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Sept. 1, 2020) in Colorado including:
- Nurse practitioners, $52,910
- Solar photovoltaic installers, $44,890
- Occupational therapy assistants, $61,510
- Statisticians, $91,160
- Home health and personal care aids. $25,280
- Physical therapist assistants, $58,790
- Information security analysts. $99,730
- Data scientists and mathematical science occupations, $94,280
- Substance abuse, behavioral disorder and mental health counselors, $46,240
- Operations research analysts, $84,810
- Medical and health services managers, $100,980
PCC Flex: Attend your Class either On Campus or Off Campus – You choose!
Our classes fit your life and your preferences. Do you learn best in a classroom or lab setting? Or, do you still prefer to have some distance? Are you juggling a changing work schedule or taking care of kids? To meet your needs and whatever challenges you face, PCC offers the flexible option to attend class face to face on campus or off campus — wherever you choose — using our live, interactive online instruction where you attend classes remotely at their regularly scheduled time.
Missed a class or can’t attend? We’ve got you covered. Most courses are recorded for later viewing.
Plus, we have fully online programs and courses, too!