- Students (Pueblo campus only): Included in tuition & fees
- Alumni (with PCC alumni card): $10 per month
- Faculty/Staff: $18 per month
- Community: $20 per month
- Couple: $35 per month
*online only students must pay the $20 monthly membership rate to use the facility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday – Friday: 6:00am – 7:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
The Rec Center is located on the first floor of the Student Center next to the Bookstore.
- Locker Rooms
- Locker Rental
- $10 per month
- Free day-use. Must remove all items before close of business
- Members and students must bring their own lock
How to sign up
1. Visit the PCC Cashier’s Office to pay for your membership. Payment can be made over the phone.
- Location: Student Center, second floor, Room 231
- Phone: 719-549-3212
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
2. Bring the receipt to the Rec Center front desk.
3. Complete and return, to the Rec Center, a Membership Application Packet.
4. Rec Center staff will create a membership card for members. Members are required to show this card to Rec staff during every visit to the Rec Center.