PCC Upward Bound offers two ways to access tutoring; In person and virtually.
- In Person Tutoring - You may visit with a TRIO Upward Bound tutor in the TRIO UB office AB 154
M-TH 12:00PM – 5:00PM
Fri 9:00AM – 4:00PM
Due to COVID-19 restrictions the TRIO Lab is limited to 9 students
- Virtual Tutoring- online via NetTutor (see instructions below)
Each student will have unlimited access to a NetTutor
Session is recorded and stored in the student’s locker to be accessed on demand anytime.
How to create a NetTutor Account
- Fill out the form at https://www.nettutor.com/pccNT
Use your S# as your username.
- Click the CREATE MY ACCOUNT button. A password will be emailed to the email address you used in step 1.
- Please save your password.
- If you forget your password, you may click forgot password and create a new one.
- Use the username you created and the password that was emailed to you to sign in to NetTutor.
- Read through the End User License Agreement. If you agree to the terms, click the Accept and Continue button.
- Select the subject for which you want tutoring.